Saturday 6 October 2007

My First Workshop!

Hi all,

Just a quick update of how my first workshop went. I got 2 workshop bookings, and all the attendees were interested in attending technique classes as well!

I've got a few photos of the event to show you...

This one is using Taken with Teal, Close to Cocoa, Pixie Pink and Whisper White cardstock, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip and Basic Black ink pads and 2-way glue and Stampin' Glitter for a bit of bling on the reindeers rugs.

This was a favourite - everyone personalised their own and Nat even made her's a birthday card! We used Barely Banana, Whisper White, Cool Caribbean and Ballet Blue Cardstock, Basic Black and Chocolate Chip ink pads, and did watercolouring with crayons and blender pens! The ladies loved watercolouring!

This one used Rose Red, Garden Green and Whisper White cardstock, Basic Black ink and organdy ribbon. A simple and effective card!

And the last one was a cutie that I loved. Can you tell that I love pink??? I used Pixie Pink, Pink Passion and Whisper White cardstock and Craft White and Chocolate Chip Ink pads.

What do you all think?

And I've also added the setup table
and a photo of my famous Coffee Meringues. I will post the recipe next week...






No comments: