Tuesday 23 October 2007

Stamp-A-Stack

Hi everyone,
I finally have a spare minute for a post with photos!
I thought I would add the photos with a little speal about each, so here goes!
This first one is a Triangle Trifold card. The colours used are Pink Passion, Pixie Pink and Whisper White CS, Craft White and Basic Black ink and red grosgrain ribbon. We made them in 3 colours - the pink, a purple one and a blue one. The Stamp Set used was Sleigh Full of Toys.

This one is made using a Brilliant Blue card, with Certainly Celery and Rose Red torn and layered. I also used Whisper White to stamp the presents. We used organdy and Grosgrain ribbon, WC Crayons, blender pens, stampin' Glitter and Stampin Dimensionals. Stamp Sets were Sleigh Full of Toys and Gifts Galore wheel.




This card also used three different colours. This one shown is Taken with Teal.

We used the Paisley background stamped with Versamark, Clear embossed and then sponged the colour through. I added a bit of silver string. I think this card looks very effective and can be used for any occassion.




This one is like a post I made previously, only the feature stamp has changed to Only Ornaments.

We also used Many Merry Messages for the greeting.

CS was Old Olive, Cool Caribbean, Rose Red & Whisper White




This one is using the Lovely as a Tree set. This one is Old Olive, Certainly Celery, and Ballet Blue, with the tree stamped onto Whisper White, using Going Grey Ink.
We stamped the greeting from the Many Merry Messages set using Going Grey, and added a bit of silver cord for decoration.
So thats it! What do you think? Next time I will do my original idea of 3 designs, however I was desperate - I had to improvise when my orders took too long to be shipped from the warehouse!

No comments: