Monday 1 October 2007

World Card Making Day cards

I thought I would post these photos of the cards I will be demonstrating at WCMD. I finally got my order today (woohoo!) so I have been going crazy making cards!
Let me know what you think!

I'm not overly happy with the crab one yet, but it will be something like this.
Stamps: Crab & Co
Cardstock: Barely Banana, Whisper White, Cool Caribbean & Ballet Blue
Inks: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip

The other one I am pretty happy with, but would still like your opinons.
Stamps: Sleigh Full of Toys
Cardstock: Taken with Teal, Pixie Pink, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red

I still have to work out the photo quality. The cards look much better in reality!

Looking forward to demonstrating these cards on Sunday! I will post some more that I will be demonstrating for my first workshop over the weekend.










No comments: