Wednesday 26 December 2007

Birthday cards for my mum

While my brothers were still here, I made my mum a birthday card, and my little brother made one for her, too.

This is the one my brother made (pretty good if you ask me!)
CS: So Saffron, Pale Plum, Pink Passion
Ink: Basic Black, So Saffron, Pink Passion
Stamps: Merci, Cheery Chat
Other: Wide Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, WC Crayons, Blender Pens

And this is the one I made. I cant get enough of the wide grosgrain ribbon at the moment!
CS: Vintage Violet, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamps: Leaves A La Carte Wheel, Both Way Blossoms
Other: Wide Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon

I'm not sure which one is better! For a 14 year old boy who has never done anything like this before, I think he did a fantastic job!










No comments: