Monday 3 December 2007

I'm still alive... just!

Hi everyone, sorry about the lack of posts once again - this time I have an excuse - I have tonsilitis. Not very nice at all! I have been using anitbiotics, and am now at the yucky phlegm stage. Gross, I know.

Anyway, I thought I would upload a few photos, as I have still been creating as normal. I also had my Mini Catalogue Launch on Saturday, so you can see those as well.

The First picture is of the little BonBon's I made my guests - I put a couple of lollies in there. Unfortuantely I could only fit 2 or 3, so I think I will make bigger ones next time.
Items Used: Just in Thyme DSP, hole punch & Ribbon


The next picture is of one of the cards we made at the Launch. I demo'd the shaving cream technique for the girls, and for those who hadnt done it before, they loved it! hahaha
CS: Pale Plum, Whisper White
Inks & Refills: Ballet Blue, Pale Plum and Mellow Moss
Stamps: Basics Wheel, Bud Basics
Other: Pop-Up Glue Dots, Stampin' Glitter, Stampin Dimensionals, Shaving Cream


Lastly for the Mini Launch, we used the Sage Advice set and created this pretty card...
CS: Mellow Moss, Cranberry Crisp, Very Vanilla
Inks: Mellow Moss, Cranberry Crisp
Ink Refills: Mellow Moss, Pale Plum
Stamps: Sage Advice
Other: Ribbon, Shaving Cream

Hope you like!

No comments: