Friday 14 December 2007

Various projects

So, not only have I been busy finishing up my Christmas cards to send out, but I have also been playing with my many new sets - Including the set we received exclusively from SU! just for being great demonstrators! The Time Well Spent set will be a Level 3 hostess set in the 08/09 catalogue - keep your eye out for future posts - I dare say it will be used A LOT!

This card I just whipped up. Not for any special reason... just playing!
CS: Rose Red, Mellow Moss & Whisper White
Inks: Mellow Moss, Rose Red & Whisper White
Stamps: Stem Silhouettes
Other: White Organdy Ribbon

Ok, I want to try to move away from the Mellow Moss and Rose Red, but I am finding it SO hard!

I made these books, along with a couple of others for Christmas presents.

I used the SU! Journals, with paper from Spring Flowers and Enchante DSP. I also used letters from the On Board Simon Lower pack, decorated them with DSP and ribbon, and added ribbon to the spine of the books! You cant see it, but I added tabs to the inside of the book also. The 'n' is going to Tash in Darwin, and the 'j' is going to my cousin Jesse.

No comments: