Sunday 20 January 2008

I have been busy...

I know it looks like it has been another week since I have created anything decent, but thats really not the case. I have made quite a few cards, which I will post, but I have also made my 2 cards for swaps I am involved in. I cant post them until everyone has received them, and I am posting them all off tomorrow, so by next weekend, I will post them for you.

In the meantime, here are a couple of cards for you...


This card I whipped up using the Poppin' Pastels technique. Quite simple and easy.



CS: Buckaroo Blue, Old Olive, Really Rust & Very Vanilla
Inks: Going Grey
Stamps: All Year Cheer II, Stem Silhouettes
Other: Versamark, Stampin' Pastels, Sponge Daubers, Grosgrain Ribbon

This one was made while I was trying to come up with a design for one of my swaps. Just a quick and easy emboss resist using the Merci Sale-A-Bration set.

CS: Lovely Lilac, Glossy White, WC Paper
Inks: Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, Ballet Blue & Regal Rose
Stamps: Merci
Other: Versamark, Scissors, Blender Pens, Stampin' Sponges, 3D Dots

No comments: