Tuesday 15 January 2008

It's been a while...

So here's what I have been up to...
I had my Masking & Emboss Resist Technique Class on Saturday with a lovely group of girls, and again on Sunday for Kylie and her 2 step-daughters.
This first one used basic masking, and was a cute one using the Level 3 Stamp Set - Time Well Spent - from the 08/09 IB&C.
CS: Regal Rose, Almost Amethyst, Only Orange, WC Paper
Inks: Staz-On, Regal Rose, Almost Amethyst & Only Orange
Stamps: Time Well Spent
Other: Blender Pens, Aqua Painter, Scissors and 3D Dots, Slit Punch, WC Crayons

And this one is my favourite card for the moment - I used te emboss resist technique here.CS: Orchid Opulence, Almost Amethyst, Gloss Paper, Whisper White
Inks: Orchid Opulence, Almost Amethyst
Stamps: Stem Silhouettes
Other: Versamark Pad, Silver Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Organdy Ribbon, Stampin' Sponges









No comments: