Sunday 24 February 2008

More miscellaneous cards


Just a quick one I whipped up using the Dragonfly from Bugs & Kisses. I embossed the Dragonfly (I saw this earlier on another blog, can't remember who, sorry!) and coloured it in pink. The other blog I saw with it, had the stained glass effect with all different colours. It was gorgeous!

CS: Whisper White, Orchid Opulence, Pixie Pink
Inks: Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulence
Stamps: Bugs & Kisses, Leaves A La Carte, Simple Sayings
Other: Versamark, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Light Orchid Ribbon


CS: Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst, Very Vanilla
Inks: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks
Other: Silver Cord
I started making this as a wedding card, but the more I coloured this dress in, the more I thought this would be great for a little Princess birthday!

CS: Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
Inks: Pretty In Pink, Pixie Pink, Green Galore
Stamps: Blooming with Happiness, Springtime Stems
Other: Pink Organdy Ribbon

No comments: