Thursday 5 June 2008

More Faux Tiling - Thinking of You

I wanted to try something a bit different, and I think I managed this, in so many ways...

First, the colours I was trying to use were autumn colours, but I think I went a bit overboard with the stamping... I also did something I have never done before, but I recommend it if you want something a bit different - I coloured the ribbon with ink pads and sponge daubers. You could do this with any colour, even keep it only one colour, but I wanted a mixed effect here, so used all colours.
CS: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White
Inks: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Stamps: Atrfully Asian, Circle of Friendship
Other: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Punch, 1-1/4 Circle Punch, Scorer, Clear Embossing Powder, Versamark, Heat Tool, Hodgepodge, Dimensionals





No comments: