Wednesday 4 June 2008

Nerine's Blog Challenge

My friend Nerine (http://www.stampinaddiction.blogspot.com/) has posted another blog challenge, to make a lady's birthday card, for between the ages of 30-40. I came up with these 2 cards.
CS: River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla
Inks: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava
Stamps: Bud Basics, Cheer & Wishes
Other: Versamark, Clear Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Sponge Daubers, Wild Wasabi D/S Ribbon, Jumbo Eyelet

CS: River Rock, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla
Inks: Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi
Stamps: For a Friend (Hostess Lv1), Circle of Friendship
Other: Crop-a-dile, Groovy Guava D/S Ribbon, Metallic Eyelet. Jumbo Eyelet, Fall Flowers DSP

I have told Nerine to use whichever she prefers, but I'd love your opinions, so please leave a comment!



1 comment:

Sharon said...

They're both beautiful, Mel. I guess I need to pull my finger out and make one too.