Monday 10 November 2008

Where have I been?

Well, we went to Bundaberg for Grant to race his go-kart over the past weekend, and I have been busy job-hunting, and unpacking / cleaning as well! We arrived home last night.

Here are a couple of photos of the weekend...

First and Second pics: here is Grant, coming first. He was coming first for about 30 seconds before the kart behind him clipped him, and they both came off the track.

And lastly, here is Will and his second-cousin (?) Keely at the pool at the hotel. They had a blast! Me, the forgetful one, forgot that we bought him a swimming vest the day before, and didnt even think to bring it! hehehe I have plenty of piccies of cards I have made recently, so stick around. I also realise that I didnt post a new challenge, but all will resume as normal on Thursday morning! I promise!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been wondering where youv'e been and watching for your challenge.Looking forward to seeing your latest creations.