Friday 5 December 2008

A few cards for you, and some swaps

Ok, where do I start? I wont go on and on about this post, it will already be too long, as it is. If you want to know the recipe for any cards, email me at melhanlon85@yahoo.com.au


First up was a practice for a swap I held, to use Summer Sun and a background stamp. This one didnt make the cut.
Second, is a card I made, which is pretty non-traditional when it comes to Christmas! I just purchased the Natural Beauty stamp set, and wanted to play. It somehow ended up being a Christmas card... what do you think?
Third is a card, which I got the idea from Josee (http://stampingjo.com) who got the idea from someone else... to use the scallop punch to make a Christmas tree!Fourth photo is of the cards I received in the swap I mentioned above.
Robyn, Jesse, Gina
Debbie & Judy
And lastly is another swap I was involved in, the cards I received from the other players! I will start at the top left, work down and start again in the middle...
Karen, Natasha, Julie
Nerine, Sharon, Dannie
Leah, Helene & VickiWell, I hope you are still with me! This has been a loooong post, so I will leave it at that! Ciao!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

All great cards, Mel. But i do love the scallop tree. Thanks for sharing.