Wednesday 10 December 2008

What WOULD have been Will's birthday invites

I had everything planned for Will's birthday party this year, but things came up, and the party got cancelled. I thought I would still show you the invites I made up, though.I used the Ahoy Matey stamp set, Matey's Map wheel and the Outlaw DSP, which went really well together. The map was scrunched up, inked with a sponge all over, and pushed into the pocket, then rolled the top like a scroll.
This is the invitation open. I was going to add the details of the party to the back of the map.

Now, as it is Will's birthday today, I want to wish him a fantastic 3rd birthday, and to enjoy his day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic invitation, hopefully you'll get to use them.

Karen said...

Happy Birthday little Will! Hope you have a great day mate!!

Karen
xo

Chook said...

Those invites are so cute.