Monday 22 December 2008

Where have I been???

I know I have been absent from my blog lately, and sadly I dont have any creations to show you at the moment, but I do have some photos to show you what I have been up to.

First is a card that my dear friend Nicki made for Will's birthday. Isnt it gorgeous!?!? Next up is a photo I took on Friday on our way to my mums house. If you click on the photo to enlarge it, the centre of the cloud, you can see it is darker to the ground. It is raining! I think its amazing, the weather and all it produces!
And over the weekend, we were in Brisbane celebrating my cousin's engagement / farewell! It was a great night, even though I did have a very sore head and tummy the next day! No more tequila shots for little Melissa, let me tell you!
Anyway, here is a photo of the gorgeous cake they had there. It is covered in white chocolate... so yummy!
And here's a close up! How cute is this cake??? I think I may have to use it as a colour challenge some time next year!
Another good thing that happened... I went for a job interview today and got the job! I am so excited. I start next month! Woohoo!
Anyway, thats it for me today. I will hopefully be back tomorrow with some creations for you all!




2 comments:

Nerine .P. said...

Congrats on your new job Mel, I'm really happy for you. As for the tequila shots...you should try Fruit Tingles - there WONDERFUL!

Karen said...

ohhhhhh congrats on your job Mel!! Thats fantastic! What a nice way to start 2009 hey? Do tell more - what will you be doing?
Will they let you escape for convention? lol

Karen
xo