Thursday 22 January 2009

Mel's Weekly Challenge #6

Here we are again with another challenge!

This one should be a pretty easy one for you all...

I want you to create a card or scrapbook page using a One-Sheet Wonder. Please use only Stampin' Up! products!

Here is my example:

I made a sheet of the images from Embrace Life using Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom and Pale Plum inks, then tore the edges on the White and Blush Blossom CS and some of the DSP from Bali BreezeI tied some Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon around it, cut out the flower and stuck it on using Dimensionals, then stamped the greeting on the Perfect Plum CS

- Please use only Stampin' Up! products (must also be current products)
- email me your entry (melhanlon85@yahoo.com.au) or leave a comment on this post with a link to your blog
- entries are due 7pm QLD time 28 January 2009

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Kristy Geddes said...

Hi Mel,
Sorry for my ignorance, but is a one sheet wonder using a sheet of DP in your card/page?

Nerine .P. said...

Very nice Mel, I'll try to play this week.

Anonymous said...

Love your card sample Mel- It's going in my faves !I'll be trying to play too!

Natasha said...

Hi Mel!
Here's my contribution - take your pick (you'll understand when you see the post!!)
http://natashamurraystamping.blogspot.com/2009/01/red-green-and-yellow-again.html

Alana Galagher said...

Love your card Mel. I've never made a OSW before, so thought I'd take up the challenge :-)

http://alanagalagher.blogspot.com/2009/01/sale-bration-one-sheet-wonders.html

Mandy Schiller said...

Hi Mel

I just posted my card for your challenge on my blog. Thanks Heaps

Mandyxx

Karen Robinson said...

Thanks for another great challenge Mel, I really enjoyed it! Mine are on my blog! Kaz x

Chook said...

Hi Mel, great cards so far ladies. I don't have time to play but just thought I'd mention that Mae's Cachet blog has some great templates for One Sheet Wonder projects using 12x12 paper. Great for the DSP's so you have the 2 different sides of the paper for options. I'm sure Mae won't mind me leaving a link to her blog here
http://maecollins.blogspot.com/
The templates can be found under categories down the left, One Sheet Wonder.