Wednesday 25 March 2009

Bali Breeze...

Morning everyone. Ok, Ok, I know. I am a terrible blogger. Not only did I promise I would be back with this week's challenge LAST THURSDAY, I havent blogged at all since then! Terrible! Please forgive me!
I have 2 cards to show you today, using the Bali Breeze DSP which retires as of 31st March 2009. I loved this paper the most, I think, but in the end, didnt use it on many projects at all! I still have some scraps lying around, so I will definately use them up sooner or later!

First card is a simple one I made, but cutting out the flower from one of the DSP Sheets. The Cherish stamp is not SU (unfortunately! I love it!). CS: Tempting Turquoise, Purely Pomegranate
Inks: Purely Pomegranate
Stamps: Cherish (Non-SU!)
Other: Bali Breeze DSP, Piercer & Mat
The second card is below, using the same piece of DSP. If you couldnt tell, I think this is the only piece from the pack that I REALLY liked!
CS: Purely Pomegranate, Tempting Turquoise
Other: Bali Breeze DSP, Purely Pomegranate D/S Ribbon, Silver Cord (retired)


Hope you liked todays creations! I promise to try to keep up with my blog from now on. Life is just hectic, as always!

Mel


No comments: