Wednesday 8 April 2009

Echoes of Kindness

Good morning bloggers!
I am here with 2 cards today, both using the Echoes of Kindness set. I thought this set was gorgeous when I first saw it, so I couldnt wait to play with it when it arrived! Out of the new catalogue, this would have to be my favourite new set. Pity it wont be in future cattys - its only for hostesses who make sales of over $600! If you are interested in hosting a workshop with some friends, email me at melhanlon85@yahoo.com.au.
Anyway, onto the cards!
CS: Pumpkin Pie, Purely Pomegranate (retired), Regal Rose & WC Paper
Inks: Staz-On, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Purely Pomegranate (retired)
Stamps: Echoes of Kindness (NEW!), So Swirly Wheel, Greetings Eight (NEW!)
Other: Blender Pens, Distresser, Piercer, D/S Purely Pomegranate Ribbon (retired)
CS: Barely Banana, Lavender Lace, Gable Green, WC Paper
Inks: Staz-On, Barely Banana, Lavender Lace, Gable Green
Stamps: Echoes of Kindness
Other: Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Distresser, Piercer

No comments: