Monday 20 July 2009

A masculine card for my brother

Hi everyone, I am back today with a card I made for my younger brother.
He is currently in his second last year at boarding school, and growing into such a young man, right before my eyes! He has a nice girlfriend, and is playing Rugby and Cricket and hopefully getting some time to study hard!
With only a year and a half left to go of his schooling, and some big decisions to be made for his future, I wanted to send him a card, reminding him to dream big, because anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
We are all travelling to Fiji at the end of next year for his schoolies celebrations (my mum, older brother, younger brother, maybe his girlfriend, and the 3 of us) so I thought the boat image from Seaworthy worked well.
I also used Baja Breeze - my new fav colour - and a button from the Button Bouquet pack, and Urban Oasis DSP.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Absolutely gorgeous card for your brother Melly! That sentiment is perfect too!

Luv Karen
x

Unknown said...

He'll love it.
I think Baja breeze is my fav too.