Thursday 20 March 2008

Happy Birthday Badger!

I was at a bit of a loss at a birthday card for our friend Badgers' birthday, but I finally came up with this.

CS: Ballet Blue, Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust
Inks: Ballet Blue, Versamark
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Sage Advice
Other: White Gel Pen

I really hope he likes it, as when it came to the crunch (making a masculine card!), I thought I was going to rip my hair out!

His birthday party is on Saturday, being a joint one with his son, David, who turns 3. I still have to make a card for David, but my stamps have now moved to the new house, whereas I have not... I will get onto that probably Saturday morning!

This is another card I made, using the same kind of layout, but it seems more feminine to me.

CS: Rose Red, Lovely Lilac, Barely Banana, Old Olive
Inks: Rose Red, Lovely Lilac, Old Olive
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Sage Advice
Other: 5/8" Cream Grosgrain, White Gel Pen


No comments: