Saturday 29 March 2008

Hello from Dial-up...


Well, since we have moved (last weekend) we have been struggling with Dial-Up internet. Now while a lot of people still have this nowadays, for people like me, who are used to having Broadband, I am finding it VERY frustrating! Plus, I also found my data cable to transfer the photos from camera to computer, so that helps.

So, without further ado, here are a couple of photos for you.



These are 2 Decorated Journals I made for my mum to give to 2 ladies, Amerie and Rachael. She is good friends with their mothers, and wanted to make something nice for the two girls, who since I last saw them, are now young ladies!

This second creation is CASE'd from the 06/07 IB&C however instead of using the Cotton Candy Spectrum, I used the Celebration one. I am not totally happy with it, but I guess I will have to keep trying to perfect it.

CS: Green Galore, Pink Passion, Lovely Lilac, Whisper White
Inks: Celebration Spectrum, Basic Black
Stamps: Time Well Spent (you will see this one in the 08/09 Catalogue as a hostess gift!) and Warm Words
Other: Versamark, Brayer, Orange Grosgrain, Scissors

I have another few photos to share with you, but 1. I cant until after my Launch nights, and 2. I cant until just before I leave for Convention. I promise I will before I leave, and the Launch photos will be up Wednesday night. I PROMISE!

1 comment:

Karen Robinson said...

Lovethe journals Mel, they're gorgeous. Cant wait to see the cards from your launch! K x