Tuesday 1 April 2008

08/09 Catalogue Launch

Hi everyone,
Thought I would pop on and give you an update of how my launch nights went - great! Everyone seems really happy with the new catalogue, as am I! I have already placed my first Demonstrator order - I couldnt wait! I had everything set out for what I wanted, but of course, when the time came, things changed! And the 2 sets we get form Convention are going to be fantastic, so I am looking forward to getting those, too! Plus, I received my choice of 2 stamp sets from my Sale-A-Bration sales! I thought I would post a picture of the cards we made...


At the first launch, we made 2 cards (one of which I need to photograph and post).
At the second launch, we made these 2 cards. Both launches used the Time Well Spent set, and the All in the Family set.

CS: Taken with Teal, Barely Banana, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Inks: Taken With Teal, Staz-On
Stamps: Time Well Spent (hostess)
Other: various ribbon, WC Crayons, Blender Pens, Sticky Notes



CS: Almost Amethyst, Gable Green, Orchid Opulence
Inks: Almost Amethyst, Orchid Opulence
Stamps: All in the Family, Warm Words
Other: Various ribbon, Slit Punch, Brad


I've also added a quick photo of the gifts I made for the ladies. I used Tempting Turquoise and Pink Passion CS, with the Small cello bags and the Much Appreciated Stamp set.


And now, I am off to think about what I need to pack for Convention! and the rest of my holiday!

Ciao!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Hey Mel,
The baby card turned out really well with the purple (when in doubt, go purple ;->)!!
T