Thursday 17 April 2008

Hello from the lady of leisure!

Oh, I am so very much enjoying my holiday so far! We have visited my mum and brothers, my grandparents in Hervey Bay, and are now with Grant's family in Gympie. We are eating out, and getting plump! hehehe

Will is enjoying the attention he is getting from everyone, and is having lots of fun with his cousin, Connor.

We head off to the Gold Coast this weekend, stopping at Australia Zoo on the way, then off to the Mariott to spend 4 luxurious days on the Gold Coast.

And after that, of course, is the Broncos vs Rabbitohs game in Brisbane, and then off to Toowoomba to watch the little brother play Rugby Union.

And of course, THE HONEYMOON! Fiji for 6 nights. Wow. I am so excited.

Actually, I am pretty excited about returning home to get back into stamping! And I will finally have the excuse to get of fmy bum and get back on tiop of my scrapbooking!

Anyway, best be off, I will try to post some photos soon.

Mel

No comments: