Thursday 17 April 2008

Just a couple of photos

I know I am supposed to be enjoying my holiday, but I am enjoying it so much, that I want to share some photos with you! Nothing too exciting at the moment, just a few happy snaps, but the more I post while I am away, the less I have to do when I get back! hehehe

The first is of Will before we left Darwin, while he was still in a good mood.
Next one was taken out after the Convention dinner last Saturday night, Grant and myself.
Next one is Will again. I just want to mention how funny his smile is. It looks so fake!
And the last one is of me, Will, my Pa and Nana, and my brother, Dale. Will is their first great-grandchild, and they are pretty chuffed. They are also lucky enough to have another due any day now!So tomorrow we are planning to do a bit of relaxing, catch up on some washing, and tomorrow night, we are catching up with some friends andmy beautiful cousin Jesse, and hitting the town! Well, as much as possible anyway.

Then, Sunday morning we head to Australia Zoo, and then to the Gold Coast to start the next leg of our trip. Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Karen Robinson said...

Wow Mel! Will is has grown up so much! He's such a cutie! Sounds like you're having a great time, keep it up - you'll be home before you know it- time flies when you're having fun!!!!
Cheers Kaz xx

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Karen said...

Hey Mel - lovely to hear your having a hoot of a time! Enjoy your honeymoon too!!

Karen
xo

Natasha said...

I can't believe you are on line on your holiday! Have a blast the rest of the time; and it's a beautiful photo with your grandparents.
Missing you!
T x

Sharon said...

Can't wait for you to get back Mel - so I can see all the great stuff you got at Convention.
By the way - you've been tagged! Check out my blog for details.

Karen Robinson said...

Hey Mel, just letting you know tagged you too!! K x