Tuesday 29 July 2008

Mini Catalogue Launch projects

I have decided to skip Technique Tuesday to post photos of the cards I will teach at my Mini Catalogue Launch nights this Friday and coming Tuesday nights.

We will use the Warm Words and One of a Kind set with the coordinating punch to make this Christmas card
Next is the flower and bee from Bloomin' with Beauty

And last is a Love Note using Tart & Tangy

I'd love to know what everyone thinks, so please leave a comment with opinions!

Mel

4 comments:

Jesse said...

Hi Mel,

Got my RAK/Prize today :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Love your cards.

Jesse

Gina said...

These all look great Mel, good luck with your Mini Catty Launches!

Tegan said...

i agree with gina-they look great!

just letting you know that i nominated you for an award over at my blog!

Unknown said...

Love them! What a great idea making a wreth from the flowers and the love notes, so yummy.
Have fun at your launches.