Friday 1 August 2008

Technique Challenge REMINDER

Hi all,


I am here posting my example of the Thumping Technique on a Fathers Day card, to help motivate you all in joining my challenge!

You can click on the image to enlarge it, but I have used Chocolate Chip to colour the trunk, Old Olive to colour the leaves, and 'thumped' Really Rust into the leaves.

I am sending this pocket card to my step-father for his birthday. Hope he likes it!

REMINDER: My challenge ends on Thursday 7th August, 7pm NT Time. My husband and I will judge the entries and the winner will win a prize. The technique is Thumping (instructions can be found on Splitcoast Stampers) and you need to make it as a Fathers Day card. Please leave a comment on this post, or the original one, with the link to your card, or email me a photo of your entry to gmwhanlon@aapt.net.au


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have entered your Thumping Fathers Day challenge. Thanks I loved this challenge. Hope you like.
https://www.stampinwithleah@blogspot.com

Karen Robinson said...

Hi Mel,
Thanks again for setting us another great challenge! My entry is on www.karenmrobnson.blogspot.com
Hope you like it
Cheers
Kaz xx