Tuesday 11 November 2008

Makeesha's latest challenge

I finally got the chance to play along in Makeesha's latest challenge!

She set a colour challenge this week, using Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla. I used the Season of Joy stamp set from the Spring Mini Catalogue (which finishes at the end of this month!) and also the Sanded Background stamp on the Regal Rose piece.

I used my paper piercer for decoration, along with some wide Certainly Celery Grosgrain ribbon, a circle punch for 3 Chocolate Chip pieces, and found some brads which matched well.

I'd love to know what you think!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel! OH WOW great card for the challenge.....I am in awe how you have used this colour challenge for a Christmas card...and it works so well too! FAB-O! Thanks so much for playing...and I hope you are all settled into your new house! Love Keesh x

Vicki's Blog said...

Love this card Mel very cute.
Vicki

Unknown said...

What great colours for a Christmas card. Well done.

Claire said...

Cute card Mel - love what you have done with the choc and pink brads :)