Tuesday 11 November 2008

One-Sheet-Wonder

I got this idea from Mandy Schiller (http://mandyschiller.blogspot.com) and just thought they would be so cute as Christmas cards, or as anything, really! Here I used the Season of Joy stamp set again, and used Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava and Purely Pomegranate Inks, and Purely Pomegranate and Very Vanilla Card Stock, along with Vellum over the top. I also used Wild Wasabi and Groovy Guava D/S Ribbon. Cute, I think! And an easy way to make a heap of cards quicker!

4 comments:

Tegan said...

hi mel!
great cards.
love the stamp!
just wondering where i cane get this stamp set from, because i have seen so many amazing cards made with it. or is it a hostess set?

Natasha said...

Very sweet Mel!
T x

Jen said...

Love your cards, they are great Mel....

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty! In my faves!